In my last post about this wonderful little boutique, I gave you a really short summary of my first impressions. Let me tell you: I was not disappointed in the least!
First and foremost, the owner, Natalie Behman, was wonderful and charming, super sweet and awesomely helpful and really personable! She was welcoming right from the start and the entire shopping experience was very personal--she was there the whole time, even offering us something to drink and when my friends and I graciously declines, she was pulling clothing from the racks based off of what she though we'd like from her observations! She also pointed things out that were on sale, made known to us a couple of deals that she had going on and she and her friends were wonderful with all of their comments about what we were trying on and thinking of purchasing!
The boutique itself is small, but by no means is it shoddy or cheap or destitute or anything of the sort! It's filled with fabulous items (much like its fabulous owner) and it literally has something for everyone. When it says that it's a boutique for those who are looking for something edgy, it's exactly that. My two friends and I have extremely different tastes in clothing, but each of us left with more for our wardrobe and less money in our pockets and it was well worth it! There were casual clothes, clothes for the summer, party dresses, casual dresses, cute tops and fancier tops, there were fantastic selections in color, style and cut and the list of good things just goes on and on. Pretty Edgy takes all cash, credit and checks and so paying for your purchases is not an issue. For all of you out-of-staters, Pretty Edgy ships FREE! Where do you find service like that?
Overall, it was a fantastic experience. I am definitely going to go back and continue bringing more friends with me, however, what I want you to do is to check out ShopPrettyEDGY.com's Facebook page and give 'er a like! You won't regret it, even with all the money you're spending :)
Kudos to Natalie and her great work!
No comments:
Post a Comment