Sunday, October 28, 2012

Into the City!

My family loves the city.

And by "the city," I mean New York City. We rarely go into New York, but when we do, we have a blast! This past Saturday was no different!

One of my aunts bought us tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera this weekend at the Majestic Theatre! And it was absolutely beautiful! I was pretty impressed with the staging, the effects, lights and sound and the actors were incredible! I love watching Broadway shows, so getting to go again was fantastic and our seats were, for the first time, orchestra seats! The view was spectacular. We weren't right up agains the stage, but we weren't craning our necks either! So awesome!

Following that, we headed to grab dinner at a Hoboken restaurant called Cucharamama, which features latino foods and all delicious things. I had an Argentinian skirt steak with chimichurri sauce (yum) and a side of plantains. Delish, lemme tell ya. And a definite must-go for all young peoples and families alike because the atmosphere is simply divine!

All in all, a wonderful Saturday. Spent with my family. And New York City.


No comments:

Post a Comment