There are so many things to think about these days.
I go back to school on Monday, and while the time home was lovely and amazing, I cannot help but think of what is in front of me. I seriously can't believe that I'm almost done with another semester of college and I can't even begin to imagine what will occur when I get back. What, with Hurricane Irene and all the setbacks we've had throughout this academic year, this is going to be a smooth ride to the finish... it's going to be a mad dash.
The, the other thing that really freaks me out is the fact that I'm really considering dropping one of my majors. I'm a triple major, in some respects (premed, nursing and piano performance) and it's honestly starting to grate on my nerves and on my mind and on my heart. It's not really that funny or exciting. It's honestly just exhausting.
Something clicked, I think. I'm not happy and I believe that I should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment