It's funny, when you start thinking that you've got an entire week to pack your entire world into the smallest amount of space possible in order for more efficient transportation. Interesting way of looking at it, is it not? My room right now is littered with luggage bags, boxes, assorted piles of items yet to be stored, and items that I'm thinking of not bringing or bringing. It's madness!
I find that I look ridiculous as of right now, running around my room trying to remember where I put my thin decorative scarves that I wear with certain clothes, what light jackets and hoodies I should pack, trying to remember if I've packed all my underwear or doing the math as to how many pairs I'll be needing from now until Monday, so I can just leave that and pack the rest. I sometimes can't even remember what else I need to pack betwixt and between all the shoes, room things, cleaning items and clothing.
And at the end of it, I'll have a few bags and a row of nicely packed neat little boxes to show for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment