What a way to start off the month--with ridiculousness like awful test grades and petty drama. I can't believe it's already March and we're only two months away from the end of the semester. Isn't that insane?
As of right now, I'm waiting in my dorm room for my parents to come pick me for the beginning of a Spring Break that I am looking forward to, albeit a rainy one thus far. It's going to be more like a "work from home" especially because my professors made a ton of papers due this week. One of the reasons I hate technology? Online submissions are possible. Whoever invented that must be ridiculously insane or super lazy. Thanks. Thanks a lot.
It's been a rough semester so far, especially with the academic rigor and all the nonsense with more than 50% of my class planning to be cut by the end of this semester and my need to be in the top 10% so I'm safe and don't get cut is ridiculous.
All I want to do is get into medical school. Seriously. Why are dreams so hard to achieve?
No comments:
Post a Comment