Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Lenten Resolution

So begins the wonderful season of Lent!

It's meant for Catholics to be a season of sacrifice, penance and getting closer to God, but for me, it's a season of goal-setting and ambition... and the rest of that too.

You see, I don't give anything up for Lent. I make a positive lifestyle change. For example, this Lent (and for many past it), I've decided that I need to go to the gym every day for at least thirty minutes in order to keep healthy. (I also want to lose five pounds by April, but whatever). It's something I don't like doing and so I consider it a sacrifice.

As for what's been going on in my life... upcoming posts will feature:

1. My trip to Italy!
2. New Year's in Italy!
3. Wine and Friends
4. The Start of the Semester
5. Nursing Major Problems

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment